Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm so fucked

I came home from work, Blaze was already sleeping, and walked into the kitchen were Blair was.
"hey babe" i went to go kiss her and she turned around and walked towards the fridge, opening it. "whats wrong?" she closed the fridge, didnt even get anything. i could tell she was pissed. She was hardly looking at me but then i got a death glare."baby whats up?"
"Are you cheating on me Dallas?"
"no"
"you fucking liar!"
"what the fuck? I never cheated on you!"
"I'm not an idiot, next time dont give the slut ur phone number"
"What the fuck are you talking about? I didnt give any slut my phone number!"
"I was fuckin talking to her. She called this morning looking for you."
"Who??"
"Just the fuck out"
"im not gonna leave til u tell me what the fuck is going on! i have no clue who the fuck this slut is ur talking about!"
"Im talking about that fucking chick Mia you knocked up!"
"what?! I havent slept with a difernt girl in like 5 or something months!"
"tell that to the whore who called here"
"are you sure it was the right number?"
"go to hell"
"baby i wouldnt cheat on u. i promised! im serious i have no idea who the hell this is"
"Why don't you give me a call when you figure it out, now get out"
What the fuck! I didnt even know what do to so i slammed the door and left. I went to Kits, Two-bits, and Jelly's place. I took there phonebook and sat on the couch, i didnt hear/listen to anything they were saying I was gonna find this out. It took me a million calls to find her.
"Hey is Mia there?"
"Speaking"
"Hey its Dallas"
"I was looking for you"
"What the hell is going on? You told my wife I knocked you up and she thinks im cheating on her! what the hell!"
"That was your wife? Wow, I didnt think you would ever get married.."
"Can you just tell me why the fuck you called"
"I need child support"
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"like i need money from the father of my child."
"what child?"
"Your child"
".... care to explain?"
"When we hooked up three years ago..."
"I HAVE A THREE YEAR OLD KID I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT?!"
"yeah.. i didnt think you would have wanted to know about it, but now i really need the money"
"And you think I have money to give you?"
"I'm not asking for that much"
"what is this kids name?"
"Carter, Carter Ryan Jones"
"And hes three?"
"yes.."
"okay.." fuck i could hardly think. "Ill call you back in a couple days.. i have to talk to my wife"

18 comments:

Sodapop Curtis said...

Oh Shit!!!! GOD DALLAS U REALLY NEED TO DISCOVER RUBBER!!!

Dawn Cade said...

ooohhhh myy goodddd. are u ganna knock up the whole central US?! shit.. ur a mess dal

Carson Randle said...

"Just the fuck out"

i think you missed the part where Blair said "get"

also whatever Soda and Dawn said xD

Kitty Curtis said...

You know this is probably gonna sound real harsh from me and you know how I am about compassion but I wouldn't give this person any money. At least not until I'm sure. I mean, what if she was making this stuff up???

Dally Winston said...

Soda-ya ya i kno. i have but aperntly those few times i forgot, shit happens

dawn-no im not gonna and yeah i am a mess :s

carson- it happens haha i suck at writin u should kno that by now :p

kit-your right. i do sorta remember being wit her one night around ish years ago but whos to say its mine

Kitty Curtis said...

Maybe I could go with you to meet this Mia girl and her baby then get a DNA and see what happens.

Dally Winston said...

why you kit? hahaha

Dally Winston said...

but i think im gonan get a DNA test..

Kitty Curtis said...

Because no one else offered but thats ok go alone. I don't want to go no more.

Kitty Curtis said...

Ok I thought of something more clever to answer that...

BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR ASS MOVING, FIX IT, AND GO BACK TO BLAIR.

Dally Winston said...

u can come if u want.. but first im gonan try totell blair the truth! i tried phoning our hosue but she wont answer. ill go over there tomorow. how is she gonna believe me that i didnt cheat on her?

Kitty Curtis said...

That might be tough. But you could start by letting her cool off, then give her reasons, not to believe you, but to never doubt you.

Dally Winston said...

Ya.. I just can't believe this is happening

Anonymous said...

.....wow... xD

Jamie said...

why has no one yelled at you yet? -.- Dallas I will personally come KICK YOUR ASS. and no i dont feel bad for you. becuz your a whore. learn how to use a fucking condom man. when you're drunk. PRACTICE. PRACTICE USING A CONDOM. xD get a fucking vasectomy. or like a permanent condom. idk. do something. and i really hope for your's and blair's sake. this kid isn't yours. i was gonna say something but its really mean and hurtful so i wont.:)

Dally Winston said...

Hahaha what was the mean and hurtful thing? And ya I do usually maybe I did but there was a defect in the condom! That's not my fault! It was a long time ago so I don't remember

Angela Shepard said...

Hahahaha, I laughed when that chick said her kid was three! THREE?!?! AND SHE TOLD YOU NOW?!

Unknown said...

Gasp. :O I Kinda Saw This Coming.