Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jail

So I was in the store picking up some beer and ciggarrettes when these two little kids came up to me.
"do you know where babys come from?" and I laughed.
"yeah, why?"
"our parents won't tell us and we want to know. can you tell us?" i just want to go home! fuck...
"ok so you have a guy and a girl and they have sex, and the guy doesn't wear a condom, then you have a baby" they were looking at me weirdly.
"sex?"
"ya...."
"whats sex?"
"when you fuck a girl"
"You said a bad word!" Why was I even talking to these kids??
"ok when you are turned on and you put your dick in her pussy. thats sex" haha I didn't know how to explain it to them.
Then some lady walked up to all of us. "what the hell are you talking about infront of my kids?"
"uhh..." she started dialing. shit -.-
she called in the cops and they took me in for harrasment... but im only locked up for 2 days. fucking dumbass kids...

13 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh god this made my day. I can just see Dal giving Blaze THE talk and explain to him why girls can't have cooties.

Jenna said...

Psht I'd call that community service comming from you. And Kit, Blaze will think girls have cooties until he's 35

Angela Shepard said...

^ Hahaha, I love you, Blair! And Dal, you would go to jail for this. :P

Jamie said...

LMFAO. you would. you so totally fucking would. AND YOU DID.

they can throw u in jail for that tho? srsly -.- thats where our tax-payers money goes to? great.
and yeah dont give my nephew the sex talk. leave it to blair. well actually with blair there'd be no sex talk o.O

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious xD i hope to god your not the one thats gonna give blaze "the talk"

Jenna said...

Psht Jamie, "the talk" will consist of me throwing a box of condoms at him and telling him to figure it out himself

Kitty Curtis said...

What if u just het blaze drunk, throw him in a room with a girl and see what happens? It gets the talk over with.

Sodapop Curtis said...

oh my god. XD dallas u dumbass. everyone knows ur supposed to tell kids babies from from the stork :p

Jamie said...

I like kit's and blair's idea xD

Two-Bit Mathews said...

HAHA Dallas you half-wit!! I'm gonna come by the station and make faces at you through the glass

Anonymous said...

Lol wow poor kids there going to have issues for the rest of there lives but u did them a faver :p

Dawn Cade said...

ahahahahaha. theyll learn some day xD. why not tell them early huh? i love corrupting children as well dal.

Brenan said...

bahahahahahahahahaha. that's so retarded. who goes to jail for that? oh, wait...you do :p