Monday, January 24, 2011

GmaWinston

So I'm not going to be in jail that long only 2 days or so. I wasn't expecting any visiters so when the gaurds told me someone was here to see me I had no idea who it coulda been. I thought maybe Blair with Blaze so I could see them, I didn't know. So when I saw grandma Liz I was taken aback.
"Dallas..."
Haha I don't have to care what she thinks bout this. "why are you here?" I asked wondering why she's in tulsa.
"why are YOU here?"
I just looked a her.
"you have a family to take care of Dallas. You can't be out doing fucking shit and get yourself thrown in jail!"
I just raised my eyebrows at her.
"what did you do this time you little fuck?"
I couldn't help but crack a smile. Haha she called me a little fuck! Hahaha"nothin big. Kinda ridiculous that I'm in jail for it actually"
She just shook her head at me. "Dallas are you ever gonna learn how to tame the tiger? Just cause it wants to play doesn't mean it's playtime"
"grandma I didn't rape anybody!"
"I'm not talkin about that u dumb shit. I'm talking about how Blair is pregnant"
"how do you know about that?"
"I listen on the streets Dallas.. I listen on the streets..."
What the hell? Haha "yeah well Im not gonna get her pregnant again"
"oh you chopped off your balls?"
"what?? No!"
"then how can u make sure of that?"
"I just will. We were drunk and didn't use a condom ONE time. "
"actually you have two kids Dallas, so that would be twice."
...
"how many other kids do you have out there? 3?5?"
"none"
"how do you know mister?"
"I don't but they would most likely tell me wouldn't they?"
"not if they were whores and didn't know who the father even was.. You should really consider getting fixed haha"
-.-
"and you should consider leaving the fucking police station right now"
"don't fuckin talk to me like that"
" I can talk how ever the fuck I want I'm pretty sure."
"now your just upset because you are gonna have 2 babies to take care of so I will forgive you for yelling at me, your own grandma"
-.-
"well if im gonna bail u out you better get ur ass home to your troubeled wife and soon to be 2 babies"
"yeah yeah just get me out of this joint"

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Winston's live by tough love xD

Anonymous said...

Lmfao xD We can definately see where you get all the cussing from :P I laughed so hard at the Tiger part xD

Kitty Curtis said...

U Winstons sure have a twisted way to show the loooooove. "Just cause it wants to play doesn't mean its play time." Rotfshidmt!!!!!!!!! She should tell that to Jelly.

Dawn Cade said...

ur one pushy mother fucker. sigh. but heres ur comment u desired oh so much.
ur grandma is fucking hilarious and i want her to be my best friend so we can make fun of together xD. and im glad ur out of jail. people get raped by the same sex in jail. and i know how against gay sex u are xD.

Jamie said...

He's a homophobe. xD

Brenan said...

i love you grandma :D. it official. and the tiger part....LMFAO.

Jenna said...

Now I know why I married you! I'm offically related to Grandma Winston :P

Angela Shepard said...

This woman is my idol and I haven't even talked to her yet! xD

Sodapop Curtis said...

grandma winston bailed u outta jail???
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Id hate to be ur mutha f'in ass :p