Sunday, February 6, 2011

im defintly fucked

I walked into the hospital... so many bad memories, like when Blair and Blaze were in a car accident and Dimitri getting hit... If this kid ends up being mine, there might not be a "Dally and Blair" again... I sat down in the wating room. Mia and Carter should be here soon.
"Hello Dallas"
I looked up and saw a girl I recognised. "Wow it's been a while"
"Yeah over three years..." she said. I looked down and saw a little boy. Wow he looks a lot like Blaze.
"This is Carter?" I asked.
"yeah..." Just then my uncle Dr. Winston called me into this little room.
"Another kid Dallas?" he asked.
"I hope not. I hope to fucking god not."
He took some blood tests and I went back to sit outside the room and wait. Mia was there.
"So I don't know if I want to tell him that your his father..."
"I might not be!"
"Dallas... When I found out I was pregnant you were the only guy i slept with within 4 months of that. There's a really really really big possibility tha he is yours. But I don't know if I can tell him your his dad. He hasn't had a dad in hislife ever. But I need the money"
"Well I have a family to take care of and hardly any extra money to give man. I dunno what to say but I don't think I can help you. And I don't even think my wife wants to."
Just then a nurse came over with Carter. I just sat there quiet for which seemed like forever and finally Jelly's dad came out.
"He's your son" I new this could have been a possibility but it still hit me hard. This was going to ruin everything.
"Fuck" was all i could say and I walked out of the hospital and went home to some how tell Blair..

15 comments:

Carson Randle said...

You should've found some way to fake that shit.

Dally Winston said...

DAMNIT CARSON why couldnt u tell me that before?!

Jamie said...

jeez i actually feel bad for ya dal tough shit when your past comes back but ya didnt cheat on blair and she'll know that :) so maybe in the same odd fucked up way it usually works out.. it will again

Carson Randle said...

Because the lady needs child support. That you shouldnt give her.

Dally Winston said...

it better fuckin work out

Sodapop Curtis said...

OH SHIT!

Dawn Cade said...

condoms are always pretty cool. listen. this chick waited like 3 years? no way should u give her anything. i wouldnt.

Kitty Curtis said...

I stand by what I said the other day. Dally should've gotten a vasectomy at birth. Why don't you talk to Mia about putting Carter up for adoption? I mean it's clear that none of you can take care of him.

Angela Shepard said...

This chick is wacked, she should've known from the start if she was able to take care of him or not.

Kyle Brumley said...

haha wtf tell her no :p

Dally Winston said...

its fuckin retarded. maybe she lived with her parents before or her boyfriend but now she isnt. idk but impretty sure she wont put up her son for adoption hes been with her for fuckin like 3 years. i dont think i will give her anything tho

Kitty Curtis said...

She's a girl. She can WORK. Such a shocker, I know.

Dawn Cade said...

pssht. ahmen to that kit

Angelica Winston said...

I bet she's a crackwhore

Angela Shepard said...

Amen to that, Jelly.