Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WTF UR KIDDIN ME

Right when your life is going good and everything is going exactly how you wanted. Shit happens. Every fucking time. Then you are all ooh it can only get better. But we should know better. When shit happens. It will just get worse and worse.
Well at least I have filled in the puzzle pieces. I now know why Mia just desided to contact me now. I thought it was just because she felt like ruining my life. No. I didn't quite have it right.

Today I got a phone call. From the police station. I didn't understand why they would be calling me. But I answered. They told me Mia commited suicide. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything at first. But they told me she wrote a note. Everythin was explained.
The reason she finally contacted me after all those years was because she just broke up with her boyfriend and had nothing. She was working but spent it all on drugs. She knew she couldn't take care of Carter and she didn't no anyone she trusted him with, not even her parents. So aperntly she contacted me so Carter would for sure have someone when she died. And when she found out I had a wife and kid she thought it was perfect and she knew it was her time to go. I thought it was because she wanted my money. But that wasn't the case at all.
So tomorow I have to pick up Carter. Blair won't talk to me about the subject so I'm guessing he's not allowed in my house. I don't know what the fuck to do.

15 comments:

Carson Randle said...

Chicks a crazy dumbass. Just put the kid up for adoption -.-

Sodapop Curtis said...

wow, thats some heavy stuff right there..

Jamie said...

woah..
unless you actually want the kid dal put him up for adoption it's not like he knows you as a father so it won't make much of a difference to him.
but if you do somehow find a fatherly intuition in you o.O and want to keep him blair won't like it but she'll get used to it for you :)


i feel strange.

Angela Shepard said...

The beginning of this post made me laugh. But yeah......I'm not really a teen parent sooooooooo I'm not sure what to say, haha.

Anonymous said...

well, the title of this post is just..amazing xD jamie sounds really harsh in her comment lmao. but i guess you could put the kid up for adoption..if some part of you actually cares about him, im sure blair will live. i support blair a lot, but if she truly loves you, which we know she does, she'll eventually come to the understanding that this kid is your responsibility now. and she'll have to deal. it'll be hard, but you both are really strong :) ugh i hate long comments, i always feel weird posting them.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dally. You dog. :3

Marcia said...

That is your flesh and blood, putting him up for adoption is wrong in my opinion... You created him, you take care of him.... Carter is the innocent victim in all of this... Dig deep, you'll realise that you really do care for him....

Jamie said...

I wasn't harsh. I'm not one of those people who no offence naively believe that adoption is wrong. I'm not saying it's aight to be like the duggars and then pass all your kids on to the state for adoption. But if you geniunely can't give the kid the happy life they deserve then at least give them the chance of one with adoption. But dal like i said if you want this kid then im sure you and blair can make ends meet :P

Angela Shepard said...

Right on, soc.

Carson Randle said...

I tried to comment but then felt stupid because Jamie's is like hella.. i don't know any clever slang words to discribe that.

Anonymous said...

Umm, who are you talking to James, because I never said it was wrong...

Anonymous said...

Oh nevermind. I just read Marcia's comment. I usually ignore dumb soc's. Sorry xD

Anonymous said...

Christy Anderson, who are you anyway ? And Carson and Jamie, and Angela ??? I dont remember seeing you in the movie or hearing about you in the novel ???

I love your blogs people, but you really need to try and stick to the storey line... Its not even an "Outsiders" blog anymore :(

Elena Ryder said...

if you do find a fathery pull lol im always here ...apprently im the baby sitter blah blah yeah yeah so give me a call haha

Evie Torres said...

Anomynos go home