Wednesday, March 30, 2011

new job

I was playing with Carter and Blaze in the living room when the doorbell rang. It was this guy and he asked who built our house. I said I did and he said he loved my work and was wondering if I wanted a job. So now I am framing houses during the day and being a bouncer at night. I will be bringing in lots of money but I won't be able to spend as much time with everyone. Haha I will quit one of them soon :p

By the way Blazes birthdays coming up. We are for sure gonna party it up, don't know the exact plan yet, but we will keep you posted.

12 comments:

Carson Randle said...

Are we getting Blaze drunk? That would be the best first birthday ever.

Sodapop Curtis said...

WHAT? youre a bouncer? since when? Ima show up sometime and sneak past you XD

Dally Winston said...

For sure Carson haha and soda for like a year or more... :p u no when ppl say I'm at work and it's like 3am? Or when I am sleepin til like noon.. U never caught on? Hahahaha what did u think I did

Jenna said...

Carson you have brilliant ideas. And I'm sure he just thought you were either a mob boss or a drug dealer Dal :P

Dally Winston said...

Being a bouncer is my cover haha

Jamie said...

I thought you were fucking soda the entire time. My bad.
o.O And what kinda party are you going to throw for a ONE YEAR OLD besides a "Go, Diego, Go!" one? xD

Sodapop Curtis said...

-.- jamie have i ever told u how much i dont love u?

Jamie said...

:) now now no need to use harsh words i know you love me :D

Angela Shepard said...

I think personally he should have an Elmo birthday but that's just me. :D

Jenna said...

The kid hates Elmo Angel. No idea why, he just has a total hate on for the kid

Anonymous said...

not trying to be rude but umm is steve gay

Anonymous said...

what about yo gabba gabba orumi zoomi or something along that line