Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

I came home from shift at work at 3am. All day (night) i was planning valentines day. In the morning after Blair kissed me good morning and layed Blaze in bed beside me."Happy Valentines day" I smiled."Happy valentines day babe" she kissed me again. She had to go to Sylvia's so I had to babysit Blaze... on 5 hours of sleep. I prayed hed sleep a bit longer beside me so I didn't move and after a while either did he so I fell back to sleep. But after about 20min he was jumping on me so I got up. I took him to the store with me. We picked up some flowers and and stuff. I let him pick out what he wanted to get his mom, but he just tried to grab everything, and at one point he had some rose petals in his mouth...We went back home and I put the the roses and chocolate on the table with a card. Then we went outside and played with Shr!mp and Java. Finally Blair got back home so we went back in. She had already read the card. "I love u too baby" she said. I hugged her. I then reached in my pocket and grabbed a diamond necklace and put it on her.
The rest of the day we just hung out and Blaze took his first few steps by himself. It was pretty kool.Then at supper I cooked us up some steaks and patatoes. I didn't let Blair help me :p Damn, I must say that was a fucking delisious meal haha must I hope Blair doesn't notice, I don't want her to make me cook all the time because of that :pAfter we cleaned up, bathed Blaze and put him to bed, we had some nice Valentines day... Cuddling. Ya. We will just call it cuddling... ;p

8 comments:

Jamie said...

awww haha that was cute :3 good job dal

Jenna said...

Thanks so much babe :)
I love you

Brookie Cade said...

aww that's cute lol :P

Elena Ryder said...

this reminds me of that one commercial. lol anyways. AWWW

Sodapop Curtis said...

U know somethings wrong when dallas has a better valentines day than me -.-

Angela Shepard said...

Hahaha, Soda.
Aw, Dal, that was pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

Lmfao Soda. And.. cute Dal. Cuddling xD baha

Dally Winston said...

Its a nice code word :p