Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh How I Love Fighting

I was just walking down the street when I thought I saw that kid Bryce on the other side. I took a double take. It was him. I ran across the street and told him never to touch Brook again. He smirked and asked me what I was gonna do about it. So i smirked back and laughed. I then punched him in the face and started beating him up. When I knew I was about to win I got a little cocky and threw him on the ground and said, "thats what I'm gonan do about it" then all the sudden he whipped out a blade and fuckin just about stabbed me on my leg. I quickly reached into my back pocket. My. blade. wasn't. there. what. the. fuck. I then had to think of a plan. I tried to grab his wrist and he tried to get up at the same time. THe knifecut my leg. I grabbed the fuckin knife and ripped it outta his hand. I fuckin threw that fucker on the ground and put the blade to his throat. "Don't you ever come near here again. Or you're dead." I told him. He fuckin ran. I then whiped the blade on my shirt and walked home.
"Hey Blair I got a new knife" I said.
"She looked down the stairs at me, "What the fuck Dally??!" I looked down at my leg, haha there was quite a bit of blood.
"Oh I just got in a fight. Kicked that Bryce guys ass. Brook should be safe for a while"

16 comments:

Jamie said...

you know what you could have done with that knife? :)

Brookie Cade said...

:D thanks dallas! that fucker deserved. it...and you got a new blade woohoo :P

Dally Winston said...

i kno but i dont feel like going to jail this close to my wedding haha

Brenan said...

so i laughed at the part where you said "hey blair i got a new knife." i imagine you saying it all cheerful like, it makes me giggle :p there's your comment asshat

Kitty Curtis said...

Aww Dally wanted to save the day. CUTIE!

Angela Shepard said...

"My. blade. wasn't. there. what. the. fuck." hahahahaha that made me laugh. oh dally, you'll never change(:

Sodapop Curtis said...

how heroic :p

Dally Winston said...

haha thatwas fuckin dumb. i nvr leave without it.

Elena Ryder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena Ryder said...

Blair took my comment hehe

so here

"Good job" heres a sticker

Angela Shepard said...

Guess someone was a ditz and forgottttttt... :P

Jenna said...

You're going to get thrown in jail.....again :P

Dally Winston said...

no no i wont.maybe.. haha

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Brookie Cade said...

1) that looks like spanish but ik it's french :P
annnd...two..i dunno i forgot :P

Dally Winston said...

haha he thinks im awesome