Sunday, December 12, 2010

I came home from work at 5AM. Everyone was sleeping, I had something to eat then went to the washrrom before I went to bed. I stepped into the bathroom and went to the toilet... as I was pissng I looked over and saw like fucking 10 pregnancy tests on the counter. I was all "What the fuck?"So I looked at them. positve.positive. positive. positive. positive. positive. What?? Who the hell is pregnant in my house. I know. But how? I'm pretty sure I almost fainted or something. I was freaking out... I was almost shaking when I walked into our bedroom and saw Blair sleeping. Oh my fucking god... this has to be a joke. I can't handle another one. It's a joke I know it. Is it April Fools day today? Fuck its december. god fucking damnit why cant it be april. I crawled into bed and tried not to wake her up. I couldn't get to sleep. Finally she woke up it must have been at least 2 or 3 hours later. She looked at me.
"I saw the tests..."

12 comments:

Jamie said...

YOUR LIFE IS OVER. HAHAH
AHAHHAHA I FEEL SO MEAN BUT I LOVE THIS. I DO. I REALLY REALY DO MAN.
OK AND AFTER THIS KID IM PUTTING BLAIR ON SOME PILLS SINCE U TWO DONT HAVE ENOUGH OF A COMBINED IQ TO KNOW HOW TO WORK A CONDOM.
OH AND DALLAS NOW NEEDS ANOTHER JOB.
AND IM GOING TO GO PRAY FOR TWINS.
P.S. CONGRATULATIONS :)

Kitty Curtis said...

Preggo Blair! Preggo Blair! Preggo Blair! Preggo Blair! Preggo Blair!

Brookie Cade said...

wtf guys?!!? watcha gonna do!? D: idk if this is bad or good!?

Kitty Curtis said...

Blair is like this fertile machine

Angelica Winston said...

Oh god. There's going to be another mini Dallas.

Jenna said...

With any hope Jel it'll turn out like you

Angelica Winston said...

We can only hope.

Jamie said...

ok now im good :) idk whether to be happy or sad but you got a babysitter right here

Sodapop Curtis said...

DONT U PEOPLE KNOW WHAT FUCKING BIRTH CONTROL IS????

Kitty Curtis said...

Coughlookwhostalkingcough

Angela Shepard said...

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! DALLY! YOU'RE SO FUCKED. WHAT ARE YOU GONAN DO?!

Dally Winston said...

soda yeah actually. but it doesnt help when ur fuckin drunk and forget