Wednesday, December 29, 2010

christmas? I think so

So we had a fucking awesome party at our house on christmas. Everyone thats awesome/important was there. fuckin good food.. we ordered a lot of it haha it was great. There was a bit of a food fight... And of course we had the dirty chinese gift exchange... i was half drunk so i dont remember what y'all got. So tell me in the comments. I got hand cuffs that were fuzzy and ya..its gonna be fun ;p. I remember people getting lingrie, viborators, playboys, and pretty much everything. So we partyed hard and shit. Oh and we fuckin played street hockey some of us. I kicked ass, and everyone wanted to be on my team haha. Exept then Soda was about to shoot on open net so i fuckin ran to save it and he canned me hard with his stick. fuck im still mad at him for that haha. Then the next morning my bathroom fuckin reaked. And turns out someone puked on the floor and whiped it up with a towel and hung it back up. It was fuckin disgusting haha but i kinda laughed. but whoever you were im gonna fuckin beat u. So tell me who it was :p

So i guess i should add this in. I got Blair and I a honeymoon in vegas. And also got her a white gold necklace thats pretty fuckin kool. And Blaze got a park with a swing and all that plus a slide that goes into a swimming pool. And a little dirtbike.
And I got all you mother fuckers a gift bag. with a ..surprise inside.

13 comments:

Brenan said...

i laughed so hard at how stupid this was XD

Brookie Cade said...

dal you said fuck like a billion times :P and lmao you got blaze a dirt bike hahah!

Anonymous said...

All i read was fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckin :P But glad you had a good Christmas? or at least it seems like you did..lol

Sodapop Curtis said...

haha i beat ur ass with a hockey stick XD

Dally Winston said...

No u beat my nuts with it

Jenna said...

You guys are a bunch of drunks :P
I'm pretty sure you're the one who puked Dal haha

Angela Shepard said...

HAHAHA! My god, Dal, I think I know what your favorite word is..

Dally Winston said...

Blair-Really...?
Everyone else- did I say fuck that much?

Jamie said...

you said fuck 10 times :D i went back and counted for you. YOUR WELCOME!
and i enjoy the stupidity level of your drunken posts
and if you wrote that while sober.....:D

Anonymous said...

Jamie that was really spazzy lmao. Oh I forget to say how cute it is that you got Blair that necklace :) I remember you saying something about how you wanted to get Blaze like a 10 ft on chat a really long time ago xD

Anonymous said...

10 ft slide* -_-

Dally Winston said...

I don't remember that haha

Jamie said...

cris....spazzy in a good way? like.....tazer spazzy? :D
and dal you dont remember much buddy :P