Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bob...

Once I heard about Johnny... I couldn't think. I was so fucking pissed off at that soc kid. So when I was downtown I was looking for him. Then I saw a glimps of a dumbass, I knew it was him. They all had their backs away from me. Haha perfect I was all i could think. I felt my pockets to make sure my switch and heater were still there. They were all laughin bout some dumb shit, so i snuck up behind Bob and in one instant grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him back and punched him in the face hard. He was so suprised he could hardly react. I then just kept beating on him hard til he was on the ground i just kept punching him and kicking him. His friends were trying to get me off of him but i resisted. When he could hardly move i turned around and started beating the shit out of the others. A couple ran away but the others thought they could take me, haha. I heard some movemnt behind me and knew it was Bob getting up I took oout my switch and turned around. I slit his arm open and he tried to lunge at me but i movent and punched him in the gut as he stumbled past me. Someone yelled "He's got a gun!" and they ran away and left Bob by himself. He just looked at me. I couldnt help but smile, he looked so beat up I dont think he could see out of both eyes. "Don't fuck with me or any of my friends again" I said. I spit on him and walked away.

21 comments:

Jamie said...

ahaha i'd say i love you. but i dont. :D id say i missed u. well i did anyways :)
good to have u back and job well done :P

Anonymous said...

Nice goin Dal :D

Brookie Cade said...

:D no words just really fucking happy

Lukas Andrews said...

Good job man

Kitty Curtis said...

Dally, I may never say this again so enjoy it. I'm proud of you buddy. <3

sunnyskycurtis said...

Hey Dally. I just started posting last month so im kinda new but i just wanted to let u know u can check out my blog if u want. Just click on my name and it should come up. Oh and good job! Your awesome!

Kylie Winston said...

well now :D... that was exceptionally brudal(= now i know who to go to if someones giving my trouble, good goin' dal

Angela Shepard said...

Dally, i love you. (don't take that the wrong way.)

Dally Winston said...

Haha. If someones givin u trouble man I'll take care of em for sure

Angelica Winston said...

Wow. I love you Dallas! Savor the moment because I won't say that often.

Sodapop Curtis said...

ha ha i told em you were gonna kick his ass dal =p

Dally Winston said...

U can predict the future then eh soda

J.A said...

dally i never thought i'd say this but ur the best and i love ya (but not in that way)

Dawn Cade said...

dallas ur fat. annnnnnnd i love u <3. someone needed to take care of his pansy ass :3.glad u were the one to do it.

Dally Winston said...

:) haha

Carson Randle said...

Haha Dal I love you x3. Hopefuly that dumbshit will leave us alone haha. good job kiddo :p

Jenna said...

That sounds about right :P
I always knew that if someone fucked with us you'd take care of it. It's what you do :)

Dally Winston said...

haha im glad u think that blair ;)

Carson Randle said...

Be creative and post something tardface :)

Dally Winston said...

r u dumb haha i posted something 2 days before u posted that

Unknown said...

Good Bob needed his ass beaten for what he did to poor Johnny..
great job Dally!!!