Friday, August 27, 2010

Week with Blaze

I took care of Blaze for a week. It was...interesting. I took off a week of work and just spent some time with him. I found out quite quickly that my apartment is not baby proof. I fixed that after he tried breaking some shit and almost killing himself. With Blaze I had to play with him so much, it seemed like he never ran out of energy. By the end of the night I was ready to sleep at his bedtime haha. But I was not ready to get up when he was -.- . And whenever I took him someplace, like the mall or park, all the old ladies would give me bad looks and whisper to eachother, I guess they don't like seeing a tough greaser with a baby haha. But with the girls... I was getting girls coming up to me all the time. With "aww he's so adorable" and they'd ask about him and shit. I got a few dates haha. But fuck like when is he gonna learn to use the fucking toilet! Diapers are the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I don't think I will ever change another one ever again, thats just some sick shit. And then I wanted to kick this guys ass when I was at the park. But I reilized that I couldn't leave a 4 month old baby on a swing by himself. It sucked. And I couldn't go to the bar every night or go partying. And since he doesn't have his own room I couldn't even have a girl over. It's fucking tough takeing care of a kid. I am gonna help out Blair more now knowing what she has to do. But not nights ;p

25 comments:

Dimitri Ryder said...

ha ha you couldn't fight, fuck, or sleep for a week XD

Angela Shepard said...

How did you survive?

Brenan said...

Awww poor Dal, he couldn't be his usual angry whorey self. :p I think it's great that you took care of Blaze Dal, I'm proud :)

Jamie said...

i love dimitri and bri's comment. haha
im glad your looking at blair's perspective dal. she is a really great mom......and you r a really great dad. :)

Carson Randle said...

Old ladies have nothing better to do then critize the people their offspring (or whatever I'm way to ezaushted to try to think about what I mean) raised xP
haha man can I buy blaze some of those tacky, retarded, Jean diapers?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I don't care how much your bitching and complaining. It's really sweet that you took him for a while, and that your gonna start helping Blair :)

Dally Winston said...

If you really want o you can buy some -.- haha. Yeah Dimitri and bri don't worry Im myself again haha

Brookie Cade said...

haha that was nice ya did that dal! you are a good dad(: and its good ur gonna help blair more now lol

Jenna said...

You were mr. Mom for the week :P
When I take him out the old ladys all come over and coo and shit, and the girls call me a slut. Funny how its different with you haha

Dally Winston said...

haha its opposites i wonder what would happen if we were together. would we get the best of both worlds or the worst?

Dawn Cade said...

i dont feel like reading this. ill read it later yo :0. omg dubs remember wen me and carson ( i think it was carson..) wanted to make u change ur blog because it was the same color for like djp9843edn7o4w8p309 years. and then u finally changed it and it was like the ugliest mix of colors lmfao. idk y i thought that was so fuckin histerical xD.

Dally Winston said...

haha yes.. so then i just picked a better lookin blog instead of trying to make one haha

Dawn Cade said...

yeh :p. just plain black. looks rather nice :s. and spend more time with ur son tubbs! im sure yall had fun :s. but knowing u, u probably need a break from not having sex or fighting or drinking for a week :p.

Jamie said...

dal did u just ask blair out in the wierdest way? hahah im sorry but it was just.......yeah :D
anyways dawn's right :) idk about what but she is :P

Carson Randle said...

yea dawn... it was me :p. haha. and yes jamie im pretty sure dal did ask blair out in a really weird sorta way. Haha. oh well. its not dally's fault he lovEs his baby mama. oh jesus im trying hard to make this Longer and i dont realLy know why. la la la wow. did yOu realize i used really random capital letters? i did. oh well.
goodbye XP.

Dally Winston said...

haha yes i did but u werent supposed to say anything! jeez

Carson Randle said...

I was bored and wanted to say hi :p

dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
greaser*gal said...

My, my, my now I left just a little while back, and YOU Dallas Winston, have gotten yourself a child.
Oh dear............

Jamie said...

well greaser* gal with dal being dallas it was bound to happen sometime :D anyways that sux for u dal becuz carson and i like announcing things to the world. and blair's with kyle :P

Jenna said...

Thank you James, I didnt feel like saying it for the 341234567890723456 time

Jamie said...

i was gonna yell KYLE VS. DAL SHOWDOWN.....but i dont want too now :(

Dally Winston said...

Whoa hey greasergal it's been a while man. What's up?
Jamie don't worry one day they r bound to break up and that's where I come in

Jamie said...

dal-ASS. see this is where u get ur name from. :D

Dally Winston said...

that wasnt being an ass jam-retarded-ie