Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So Brook keeps asking me to teach her how to fight. I'm the right guy to talk to if you want to learn how to fight because I'm so good at it, so shes smart for asking me. But I haven't taught anyone really before. So I tried. We were at the lot and I taught her how to punch (she was doing it so wrong haha) and dodging which is pretty important for her since shes so small haha. After an houor she was kinda getting the hang of it. She won't hurt a fly so I don't see the point, I guess if its an emergancy she will fight. So we were just hanging around fightin when about 5 socs were walkin towards us. I smirked, because this will be the perfect situation to see if Brook learnt anything. The looked a little frieghtened and I told her that she has to practice wat she learnt on them. They got up to us and one of em said something about us bein greasers i wasn't really listening. I was going to ttry to hold back on the fighting so Brook could make the first hit. One of the guys walked up to her and was about to touch her and she punched him in the gut and kicked him in the balls. Haha I didn't think that was a fair shot but who cares their socs. While she was takin on that guy I beat the shit outta the four others with ease. Then when we left I asked her how it was beating the shit outta someone and she said it felt good.

After that I went over to Blairs to see my son, only Tim was there. He's my friend and all but I don't really liek the idea of him datin my ex. Me and Blaze hung out for a bit, he doesn't really do or say much cuz hes so little haha but it was still pretty awesome. When he gets a bit older im gonan teach him how to fight real good.

19 comments:

Brookie Cade said...

thanx dallas. it felt good to do that by myself. and blaze is such a cutie!!

Carson Randle said...

Blaze is adorable because he doesn't look like an asshole like you. like you, you look like you swallowed your lips and your face is just a giant asshole. but not Blaze he's cuuuuute.

Dally Winston said...

no problem man haha

Carson Randle said...

Blaze is adorable because he doesn't look like an asshole like you. like you, you look like you swallowed your lips and your face is just a giant asshole. but not Blaze he's cuuuuute.

Carson Randle said...

Your blog is fucking stupid. not the layout the comment thing -.-

Dally Winston said...

ur so dumb carson haha at least im hotter then u. ur just plain nasty

Dally Winston said...

haha carson at least im not as nasty as u ur disgusting man haha

Anonymous said...

Don't hate, celebrate!!! It's summer!! Savlete aestate!!

Jamie said...

idc about ur feelings all dat much dal. but i h8 tim.
anyways blaze is cute. he does not take after u thank god :P
good job brookie!
and dal btw it is sooo fair to hit a guy in the nuts!

Carson Randle said...

So D:. at least i'm not a over weight thing with a small penis. but you wouldn't know that its small because you can't see it.

Dally Winston said...

haha it is so thats a cheap shot jamie, and carson to bad im not over weight and have a big dick haha

Kitty Curtis said...

I thought it was cute how Dal posted "going to Blair's to see my son". Good to know you got at least something right.

Brenan said...

I said I wasn't commenting, but I just couldn't resist. fml. And Dallas does have a small penis, I've seen it.

Carson Randle said...

No Dallas. big dicks turn me on. and you do not have a big dick.

Jenna said...

I like when you come over to see B :)

Carson Randle said...

Since it takes you like 34856349587349586345 years to post after someone tells you to.... Post.

Steph:] said...

dallyyy im back haha.

J.A said...

POST DALLAS

Dally Winston said...

I have a big dick and it turns u on