Monday, October 11, 2010

Last weekend I never felt so nervous in my life. Everyone was hanging out, me and Blair decided to go to the park while Soda and Katie watched Blaze. Me and Blair were walking down the street to the park, "Ur lookin super sexy tonight " I said reaching over to grab her hand. "thanks babe you too" she winked. We got to the park. She let go of my hand and I was about to look over and I got a pile of leaves thrown at me. "oh ur gonna get it girl" I smirked. I ran after her and threw some leaves back at her. I caught her around the waist and put her on the ground in the leaves" she grabbed my shoulders and dragged me down to kiss me. Oh man I'm going to do it. I'm going to. Right now. She could say no... fuck... "Is there something up Dally?" she said. I got off of her and helped her up. "Actually..." I touched my pocket to feel if it was still there. I swallowed hard. I got down on one knee reaching into my pocket and grabing the box. I don't remember being able to think. "Blair, will you marry me?" I said, opening the ring box.

25 comments:

Elena Ryder said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Im so happy for you Dallas :) never new you could be so Romantic


You and Blair are so cute together..

Jamie said...

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT *FIST PUMP* :D
im sosososososo happy :D that i dont even mind being related to dallas -.- :P
on the bright side i have kit to make up for u :D

Carson Randle said...

That's cute. Maybe Blaze has a chance at a funcional family :p

Angelica Winston said...

Holy chizz! This is like...woah. :P

Brookie Cade said...

oh my god!!! dally!!! thats so sweet!! :3

Jenna said...

I love you :) <3

Dally Winston said...

I love you too

Sodapop Curtis said...

who woulda thought there was actually someone desperate enough to marry dallas XD (no offense blair =)

Dally Winston said...

ouch soda, haha anyways we established that im a better bf then u and hotter. so ya. :p

Sodapop Curtis said...

wtf r u talking about? i won both of those :p

Dally Winston said...

haha ok soda u can belive what you want

Brenan said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEH

Sodapop Curtis said...

-_-

Jenna said...

I know Soda, I have to settle now that your off the market :P

Dally Winston said...

thats a long aw bri haha.

Dally Winston said...

wtf blair haha

Sodapop Curtis said...

XD i love you blair

J.A said...

congrats dallas im so happy.... congrats.. ITS OFFICIAL now blaze wont have to live two seperate lives one with blair and another with you... (i mean that in a nice way) i love you both and i hope you too have a long happy life

Angela Shepard said...

HOLY SHIT!!!!! Dally, if you screw this up I will personally send a hit man on your ass.

Carson Randle said...

You could always take up that one boy who's related to soda, Blair. His hairs kinda long and they call him like chocolate bar or something :p

Kitty Curtis said...

I would've sworn I had commented this. Stupid blogger...

Anywho, this is SO AMAZING!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! You're going to be soooooooooo happy!!! +D this deserves a party!!!!!!! And I soooooooooo aprove <3

Kitty Curtis said...

For a moment, I thought you where talking about me Car. Lol

Dally Winston said...

im pretty sure she is

Jamie said...

lmao......comment # 24 :D

Kitty Curtis said...

Carson, my penis is bigger than yours. That's why Blair is gonna want me best.