Monday, April 26, 2010

The bar

So a couple days ago I was bored so I went to the bar. Blair was at the hospital with my baby. I was playing some pool with some guys and havin a few drinks. After a while of them getting angry because i was kickin all there asses they stopped playin. So i went over to the bar and was talkin to this chick then i saw Bri. I asked her what she was doin and she said she was just hangin out since Darry was in the hospital because of the car crash he was in. Haha wow now that I think of it i totally ditched that chick.. haha oh well. So me and Bri hung out the whole night, drinking and shit. And ya......................... I cant believe what i did... Im sorry Blair.... I promised you..

13 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

I can't what promise was broken here. The one where you don't flirt with chicks, get drunk, or have sex.

Dally Winston said...

all three. wait i never promised no one i wouldnt get drunk haha

Kitty Curtis said...

Oh Dally...
We all have a slutty friend, and if you don't Dally, then you're the slutty friend.

Jamie said...

Really now?
Not what we need. Not now. Not ever.
And kit's right. Ur the slutty friend.

Dawn Cade said...

wow, wat a dumb fuck XD. ur like mr. super fail over here XD. jesus christ.

Angelica Winston said...

Honestly Dallas I dont even know what to say to you. For awhile there I thought you had changed and were actually going to keep your promises. I guess I was wrong. And you are the slutty friend.

Carson Randle said...

Ok, I'm probably jjust as mad as you guys, or more. Dal I'm real dissapointed in your failure of promisses but Bri chose to sleep with him to. what about Darrel D:

J.A said...

dal post

Brenan said...

POST SOMETHING YOU LOSER :3

Jamie said...

Dal-ASS POST

J.A said...

dallas winston u need to post cuz now this is getting old

Dawn Cade said...

ok. i vote dubsy posts somethin :D. its been like a bagillion years tub tub :D!

Kerriipig said...

The Oral-B Professional Care SmartSeries 5000 Rechargeable Power Toothbrush is truly worth the money. The portion that fits against the forehead has a very soft rubber padding for comfort. When ever it's possible try to lessen utilization of USB devices like DVD/CD drivers or players, lead to draw the more energy to control. The Duracell Mobile Charger with 2 each of pre-charged AA and AAA batteries is particularly recommended. Take one of your hands and hold the heel, and with the other hand with 4 fingers underneath the foot and the thumb on the top flex the foot.