Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lock down

so today i desided to go to the high school and spray paint some awesome shit on it... while everyone was still in school. So here i am makin some awesome pictures... haha and i see someone peeking there the window at me so i looked at them funny and kept on going and well... maybe fingered them haha but anyways all the sudden i hear "we are in lock down" over the anouncement. i couldnt help but laugh, its not like i was trying to kill anyone i didnt have a gun. while i did but its not like i was gonna use it. so i finished up my picture and went to the parkin lot and keyed some cars then causually walked away. i dont know what happened after at the school haha but i went down to the DX for a bit.

20 comments:

Brookie Cade said...

lmfao!! i was so scared i hate lock downs! they scared the shit out of me!!!!

Jamie said...

i knew..................if u were so bored why dont u get a job or sometin

Two-Bit said...

hahahaa woww. Nice Dude.

Carson Randle said...

Get a job.

Carson Randle said...

...and learn to spell. :D.

Unknown said...

Thanks Dally!!! U Got Me Out Of My Math And S.S. Test!!!

Angelica Winston said...

Wow Dally wow

Two-Bit Mathews said...

You should get a job lookin at dirt. I hear it's something the simple minded can do.

Anonymous said...

Haha now everyones tellin' you to get a job

xandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

no copying i was joking i like dallas as how do i say it nicely "free-spirited" ?

Sodapop Curtis said...

ha ha steve was so scared he almost shit his pants, lmao he was textin me XD

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Shut up Sodapop. I wasnt scared shitless. I find it highly offensive that you would lie about that... :D

Kitty Curtis said...

Well feel offended Steve. +D

And dude, this is sounding like really nerd but whatever. I SPEND THE WHOLE NIGHT DOING A FREAKING PRESENTATION AND YOU INTERRUMPTED ME! GRRRRRRR.

But, that doesn't mean you can't do that whenever I have a math test. I would highly appreciate it. :D

Dally Winston said...

Haha I probably will

Jenna said...

haha thats funny

Unknown said...

Wow Dally, Your So bad I have a boyfriend who has the same name as u

Dawn Cade said...

Fail.

Carson Randle said...

Since I was lookin' at your profile. I read your occupation. and laughed for a little bit.

Dawn Cade said...

Ha yea. Pssh. Wow d dubs, ur occupation is a fail and a half :3.