Thursday, February 11, 2010

two-bit.. haha

so me and two-bit had a fight today. no it was not fuckin clean man we both had switchblades though. it was pretty intesnce at the begining he tried lungeing at me but i dodged him and threw him to the ground. he got up fast and cut my arm with the blade, i fuckin cut threw his shirt and he fell to the ground and i just started punchin him over and over and he kept tryin to get up the he fuckin threw me off of him man but i got up fast. my blade got thrown to the side but i didnt need it. he tried to stab me but i dodged it again but he got my in the ribs with his fist. and i punched him right in the stomach. two-bit tumbled over. and the fight was pretty much over. easy fight haha i kicked ur ass two-bit.
well thats all i remember from the fight anyway haha

10 comments:

Two-Bit said...

http://www.chatzy.com/382273898960

Dawn Cade said...

ur both ass holes and i cant even believe u seriously got into a fight.

Dally Winston said...

Haha we had to man now were good

Jamie said...

and the fight was over wat?

Dawn Cade said...

ur still stupid.

Two-Bit Mathews said...

FuckTards....thats what you two are, you are FuckTards

Dawn Cade said...

post somethhin fat ass.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

Dawn Cade said...

dallas post u little stupid.

Miley :P said...

omg dally ur so crzy :P lol gosh u guys are both a bunch of crazys i agree with steve lol