Thursday, June 28, 2007

YUKON!!!!

We rode up to the Yukon beside The Motorcycleboy. It was a cold ride I must say. The girls slept a whole lot. When we finally got there, i never realized that it was so cold and icy. We saw Polar bears, seals, walruses, white fox, and REINDEER a.k.a caribou. We were driving around through a small town when I noticed that they didn't REALLY have that much vehicles, it was mostly dog sleds. I said we HAD to try it, and so we did. We went out on the ice, it was quite fun UNTIL the ice was cracking around us, and I was mushing the dogs, but the Bubble gum twiched, and that made Kit-Kat fall off. Then the ice was cracking all around her and us, and she fell in. I jumped off the sled knowing I was putting myself in MORE danger, and i pulled her up. By that times we where all shivering and freezing. We drove the dogs back to the lodge and got to warm up and drink COCOA! It was good after all. The Yukon is an awesome place. I will log when e get to the next province!

25 comments:

greaser*gal said...

ooo wow how gallant of u dally kit-kat sure is lucky to have a boyfriend like u i hope kit-kat is okay and the yukon is very cold and wow u saw that many animalz awesome but moreover i sure would have been scared to be in that freezin water dude that waz really awesome (and u said ur a bad boy lol)

~*GreasersAreTheBestEver*~ said...

LoL

~*GreasersAreTheBestEver*~ said...

Wait... I just have 2 tell u my name... my name is Chelsey...so yeah. lol, sry

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

yea greaser*gal is rite....that sure was gallant for u!!!!lolz.i wish i was KitKat to have as good a bf as u!!!she's real lucky!!!

greaser*gal said...

yah tell me about it kit-kat is real lucky lol

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

heyy guys i started my own blog! check it out!!!

Dally Winston said...

yeah i saved her but its nothin man

greaser*gal said...

itz nothin dally u could have killed urself to save kit-kat that my friend is heroic i new there was some good in that bad boy that u are

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

haha... dally i noe u have a soft side somewhere in ur bad self...no matter how much u claim ur bad to the bone, u got a sweet bone somewhere in there...lol

darrel curtis said...

um hey check out my blog

Dally Winston said...

i DON'T!!!! I dont have a sweet side. i'm never nice. haha. ok?

greaser*gal said...

oo sure nd savin kit-katz life waz juss another really bad bone thin 2 do rite?

Dally Winston said...

naw, i just felt like it

greaser*gal said...

ooo im soooo sure buddy im soo sure

Dally Winston said...

i did alright? man, we have been going on like this for a while! haha

greaser*gal said...

ooo man kk letz drop it

Dally Winston said...

haha ok we well leave it as "i am bad and have no sweet side" alright? ok.

greaser*gal said...

OMG CAN'T U JUST FACE IT NO ONE IS BORN EVIL OR ALLL BAD SOO GET IT THROUGH THAT STUPID STUBBORN HEAD OF URZ GOT IT GET IT GOOD DAMNIT!!!!

Dally Winston said...

haha u are so funny. i really wanna say something but I no i can't...

greaser*gal said...

no go ahead i've heard eveythin nd i mean evrythin u can say to me i live like that but i dont care

Dally Winston said...

the problem is, its not mean

Anonymous said...

hheyy. i lovve the outsiders. dallas winston is such a bamf. i love it. and sodapop is soo cute.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Trevorchpj said...

yah tell me about it kit-kat is real lucky lol