Friday, May 18, 2007

THE RUMBLE

Yesturday there was a rumble. Of course, we won. It was at the lot, and there was a big fire again. I beat up so many socs, that I should have a record for that too. lol. I had to beat up this fattie, who thought he was so strong because he beat up Pony, but I showed him who's boss! There was this other guy, he was a huge football player, I could tell, and I got him hard in the stomach! It was a good punch. He went straight to the ground. I helped KitKat a couple times. I new she was strong enough to beat the guys by herself, but she really wanted me to help her. The rumble was pretty awesome, my cousin Rusty-James showed up. He loves gangs and fights, but his girlfriend Patty hates it when he fights. When he told her about this rumble and going with me (she hates me) she dumped him. He was really sad, but the rumble kept his mind away from it for a while. After the rumble I saw Bubblegum staring at him. It was acctually really funny, since she was walking. She crashed into a garbage can!! I started laughing my head off, and she got mad at me. But then KitKat stood up for me. Then they got into a five second fight about nothing. It was really funny. Rusty-James is staying at my house for four days, since his dad is gone somewhere for four days and his older brother, The Motorcycle Boy, stole a motorcycle and left. I think Bubblegum likes that, because now she will have more time to stare at him!! lol. Alright, I better go since Two-Bit wants me to go to the store to 'buy' some things. See yeah.

22 comments:

KitKat & Bubblegum Curtis said...

That was a sweet rumble, there's nothing to get you going like beating the heck outta a Soc...lol. That road trip was AEWSOME. Especially since it was with you and Rusty James...lol.

Dally Winston said...

so is that Bubblegum talking? lol

Thanks...I LOVE YOU BUBBLEGUM

I LOVE YOU KITKAT

KitKat & Bubblegum Curtis said...

I love you DALLAS!!!!!! cant what to go out tommorow!!!

Rusty James do you have to go soon? I dont want you to!

Anonymous said...

R u ever gonna post somthin new?

Dally Winston said...

yeah one day. do you have a problem with that?

KitKat & Bubblegum Curtis said...

ya cassie i thought u didn't want to play along cuz we're not "real" so why do u care?

Anonymous said...

hey, i said that i wood believe u and play along, so shut ur trap.

Dally Winston said...

dont tell them to shut there trap missy!

Anonymous said...

dont tell me what 2 do!

Dally Winston said...

YOU WHERE THE ONE TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

greaser*gal said...

wow cassie and dally calm urselves down now cassie no1 asked u to come to this blog and start pickin fightz u think there not real 2 bad fer u, dont go tellin ppl that their fakez if u dont thinkl their real then dont post commentz duh

Dally Winston said...

HAHA greaser*gal you rock

greaser*gal said...

yah i no it took u this long to notice and no problem anytime they gotta learn respect

Dally Winston said...

they do, they do

greaser*gal said...

i no and im juss the person to teach them even if it meanz to whip them in a rumble

Dally Winston said...

sweet

Steph:] said...

haha this rumble happened the day after my bday.. ha ik that was random but.. idk.

Steph:] said...

oh no wait it actually was on my birthday.. gosh i dont even know when my own bday is anymore haha

Dally Winston said...

o tuff man

Steph:] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i ♥soda and Dally♥ said...

heyy Dally what up i have a new E-mail its Marie7494@comcast.net ill talk to a cute man any day♥

Anonymous said...

http://theoutsidersrp.webs.com/

new rpg site where you can rp as the outsiders!